I came across this ad in Craigslist
I know that the homes like this Steveston home are currently valued at approximately $1.5 million. So if you are wondering what does a $1.5M house in Steveston rents for, here's a taste.
The ad reads...
Executive home in historic Steveston. Well maintained 4 bedrooms & 3.5 baths total 2400 sqft with low maintenance exterior. Open plan with 16 ' ceilings in living room & 9' ceiling on main with multiple skylights. Crown mouldings,hardwood flooring in Main, high end wooden blinds, Luxery jaccuzy in Master Bathroom. Good size 4 bedrooms with 2 each side provides good privacy. Very well kept cozy home with south facing backyard to enjoy sunlight all season. Best McMath Secondary and Westwind Elementary. Walk to charming Steveston Village, shopping, water, dyke trails, Fisherman's Wharf, recreation centre, etc.
* A lovely family house with fully fenced backyard; 4,158sft lot size, 2,405sft living area
* 4 good size bedrooms, 3.5Bathrooms, Two Storeys
* Monthly Rent: $3,350
* Deposit: Half Month of Rent
* Contract: At Least One Year Lease
* Features: Clothes Washer/Dryer/Fridge/Stove/DW, Disposal - Waste, Drapes/Window Coverings, Fireplace Insert, Garage Door Opener, Jetted Bathtub, Security System, Sprinkler
* No Pet ; No Smoking
* Parking:4 Parking; Double Garage
* Available: July 1, 2017
* Location: Garry St cross Leeward gate, Richmond
If Interested Please Call Jane Yao Licensed Property Manager of Jane Jing Yao Personal Real Estate Corporation of Macdonald Commercial at 604-728-0839
Bill de Mooy Your Intrepid Realtor Steveston Richmond Homes for Sale